Welcome to Pearl M. Hirsch Elementary!
Our Mission: To empower our students to think, create, discover, problem solve, and to be their personal best, now and in the future.
Hirsch Elementary will be known for creating and nurturing a culture
of learning in order to produce innovative citizens of our global
January 5 - Students return from break
January 8 - Report Cards distributed
January 18 - Martin Luther King Day/No School
January 21 - Family Math Night 6 pm - 7 pm
Nachos and Numbers
Nachos y Numeros
January 26 - First Grade Literacy and Lunch 10:30-11:00
(Please return RSVP)
January 29 - Grade cut-off for 3rd 9wks Progress Reports
Nachos and Numbers was a HUGE success!
Thanks to our sponsors:
El Palenque Mexican Restaurant
Lunch Application Needed for All Students
Principal's Welcome Message
Traffic Map for Drop off and Pick Up of Students
Morning and After-School Care
We are excited to have Koala Kare at Hirsch. Koala Kare is a daycare provider that will be offering before and after school child care to Hirsch families right here at Hirsch Elementary. Please go to www.koalakare-llc.com for more information.
· We believe we must prepare students to confront new challenges in the areas of education, family, citizenship and career.
· We believe student success is dependent upon the shared responsibility of the student, family, community and school.
· We believe all students should be self motivated, respectful, and demonstrate integrity with compassion for self and others.
· We believe the teacher should facilitate an innovative and highly diverse learning environment to meet the unique needs and interests of all students.
· We believe all students can learn when provided with a meaningful, safe, engaging environment that promotes communication, collaboration, problem solving and professional ethics.
Equal Opportunity Employer
||"Spring Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer. The Board of Trustees and its agents, officers and staff members shall not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, disabling condition, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, military status, or any other legally protected status in making decisions regarding staff members or students."