Dueitt Middle School was named for O.B. Dueitt, the descendent of a family that first settled in Spring around 1876.
Dueitt’s five children all attended Spring schools. Mr. Dueitt and his children were quite involved in education. He served as a Spring ISD Trustee for 12 years, from 1953-1965.
The school, which officially opened in 1980, is located at 1 Eagle Crossing. We take pride in our strong heritage and community support!