- Summer School 2016 will be from June 1st - June 30th.
- There will be 4 sessions (2 morning and 2 afternoon).
- The time will be from 7am - 4:30 pm.
- Students MUST MEET THE 90% Attendance rate to receive credit.
Any Unexcused or Excused absences will count against the student.
Students will be withdrawn from the SS program if attendance policy is not met.
- Lunch will be served free to students from 11:30-12pm
- Summer School will provide free transportation (within mile guidelines). Click here for Bus Route! - Zero Tolerance Policy for Summer School. Students with discipline consequence will be withdrawn.
- Students must wear their ID's.