- Summer SchoolReport Card Report Cards available thru Parent Portal
July 8th. - July 5th-7th: Free Summer EOC Tutorials
EOC Tutorials are from 9am-12pm Transportation only provided if student was
enrolled in Summer School. Students must have
their own transportation if not in summer school.
Free Lunch Provided.
- July 11th-14th:Summer EOC Testing
*Students should report to school by 7am for testing schedule.
*Students MUST bring a form of ID to be admitted for testing.
*Testing will start immediately.
* Transportation only provided for Summer School students.
Students who did not attend Summer School must have their
* Free Lunch served.
Testing Schedule: - Mon., July 11th: English1
- Tues., July 12th: Algebra 1
- Wed., July 13th: English 2
- Thurs, July 14th: Biology & US History
Summer School - Westfield HS Campus
Summer School Policy:
- Summer School 2016 will be from June 1st - June 30th.
- There will be 4 sessions (2 morning and 2 afternoon).
- The time will be from 7am - 4:30 pm.
- Students MUST MEET THE 90% Attendance rate to receive credit.
Any Unexcused or Excused absences will count against the student.
Students will be withdrawn from the SS program if attendance policy is not met.
- Lunch will be served free to students from 11:30-12pm
- Summer School will provide free transportation (within mile guidelines). Click here for Bus Route! - Zero Tolerance Policy for Summer School. Students with discipline consequence will be withdrawn.
- Students must wear their ID's.