Spring ISD Announces High School Schedule Changes March 30 and April 1 Due to STAAR Testing. Students who are required to test will report to school at the regular time. Non-testing students will have late arrival and report to school at 10 a.m.Click here for more details!
- March 27th: Progress Report cut off. Progress reports will be ready for viewing by April 2nd. Parents/Guardians can log into the parent portal to view grades online. Parent Portal Click here! -March 30th, Monday: EOC Testing. Students will report to their assigned testing rooms immediately. **Students not taking the test will have late arrival - arrive to school at 10am. - April 1st, Wednesday: EOC Testing. Students will report to their assigned testing rooms immediately. - April 3rd, Friday:No classes. Student/Teacher Holiday. Students return to class Monday, April 6th.
Congratulations to the WHS Theatre Dept.. The Theatre Dept. received 2 Tommy Tune Nominations for their 2015 fall musical Sweet Charity! WHS Theatre Dept. will participate in the Tommy Tune Awards show at 7:30pm on April 21st at The Hobby Center for Performing Arts.
Congratulations to the WHS Boys Soccer! The mustangs will be in playoffs. Next game is on March 26th, at Woodforest Stadium and kickoff is at 8:00 pm. Come support our mustangs!
Attention Parents and Students!
Student Pick up and Drop Off Area is now at the back of the school (South Entrance) located in the circle drive. All students will be re-directed to enter the South side of the school at the circle drive. Drive down Southridge Rd to enter circle drive.
Only Visitors, Parents, Spring ISD Employee's and Authorized Personnel are allowed to enter the front of the building. The Spring ISD Police Dept. will be onsite to assist with traffic direction.
Spring ISD is now paperless. Parents can access their students online information using the mySpringISD single-sign-on portal. mySpringISD features a dashboard containing applications, view progress reports, report cards, other resources and ways to connect with Spring ISD.
Our documents are viewed in a PDF format; click here to download Adobe Reader for free!
**"Spring Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer. The Board of Trustees and its agents, officers and staff members shall not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, disabling condition, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, military status, or any other legally protected status in making decisions regarding staff members or students."
Westfield High School
16713 Ella Blvd.
Houston, Tx 77090
Dr. Walter Hunt
Principal Main: 281-891-7130
School Campus Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
- Only Clear or Mesh Backpacks
- No HEADPHONES will be allowed
- No Oversize Purses or Handbags
- No hats or ANY head attire
- No HOLES or Ripped clothing
- No tights or leggings
- No inappropriate images
Please contact the campus at 281-891-7130 for a full detail list of the campus dress code. You may also visit the student handbook on p.35 for district policy on dress code. Click here!